Color Me Creative Classroom

A place to learn all about Copics, Art & Other Crafts

Ask away here about any questions/concerns you have about the markers and I will answer you best I can or find the answer for you!

Views: 164

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Suzanne!

I have joined up and was wondering what Touch markers are the best ones to get to start?

At the moment I have most of the Promarkers and two sets of the Touch twin markers from Susana's custom Art and card Design.

I have the Ocean blue set and the Caucasian skin set. Do you recommend getting the other sets she has for your class?

Hugs

Maz

Answered it myself LOL. Just decided to buy all the sets so have them coming soon.

Do the TouchTwin Markers have good combinations for Asian skin tones?

Kathy

Not yet Kathy---right now only Prisma pencils are the way to get a good Asian skin color unfortunately but I am hopeful :)

Where can I buy refills for Touch Twin?  It seems that they are not available anywhere.  Thanks

Brigitte

The only place I see refills right now is on MarkerPop. Hopefully other stores will have them soon.

Do the touch markers blend well with Copics.  I'm thinking of supplementing some new colors to use with my Copics.

Yup they blend fabulously together Jami...I use them together all the time :)

RSS

VK Design Company

AD SPACE!

If you are interested in buying ad space on this site, please contact me at sjdean@smartneighborhood.net
subject line CMC AD
! Thanks!

© 2017   Created by Suzanne Dean.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service