Color Me Creative Classroom

A place to learn all about Copics, Art & Other Crafts

Do you use a refill color and the colorless blender mixed to make new colors?  I bought some empty markers when Suzanne told us where to go to get them on sale.  I want to make a blue that will be light but not have aqua look.  What colors do you suggest I mix?  Thanks for any help you can give me.

Views: 188

Replies to This Discussion

Let me know how it works out.
Will do!  First I have to order the refills i (think) I need so it won't be real soon

Hi Linda, I had the same complaint about the light blue.  They are all aqua.  I mixed 0 (colorless blender) with B24.  The darker the color you add, the less of it you need to add to the "0" to get the color you want.  Start with just a few drops of blue and keep checking until you get the color you are looking for.

Hope that helps.  Diane

Thanks for the suggestion.  I've been using a lt, blue  for awhile now and love the color it made.  Thanks for the reply.  Someone told me to use the B21 and that was what I did the first time.  Now I am going to make one a tad darker with your suggestion and it makes good common sense to use the darker blue.

Or create 2 blue 000's...I used B24 and B95....since the higher "middle" numbers of blue have more gray in them you really need two.  The B0's that Copic has are really only good for the lower number of B's that have more green in them.

Now that I think about it for a true blue Suzanne you had me use use the number #95 or 91.  I don't remember for sure.  It was when the first class opened so it has been quite awhile.

RSS

VK Design Company

AD SPACE!

If you are interested in buying ad space on this site, please contact me at sjdean@smartneighborhood.net
subject line CMC AD
! Thanks!

© 2017   Created by Suzanne Dean.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service