Color Me Creative Classroom

A place to learn all about Copics, Art & Other Crafts

I'm going to launch a DT for our CMC Challenge Group in March 2011.  It is a rotating DT so more people will have the opportunity to join in.  It will consist of 6 DT members for each term.

Color Me Creative Challenge Group

REQUIREMENTS:

-you must have an active blog that you post on regularly

-you must be active on the CMC Challenge Group

-any level can apply, I want everyone to see all kinds of projects at every level so do NOT be intimidated

-you must post your challenge project on at least ONE other site (Splitcoast Stampers, Paper Craft Planet, etc.)

-do the CMC Challenges (2 a month) each month

-3 projects a month are due (2 can be for the CMC Challenges each month, but 1 must be something else)

-You may use any company's image/stamp UNLESS the requirement calls for something specific which I will supply you with

-Get people excited about the group, challenges & using their copics

-Possible Blog Hop 1 time during the 3 month term to kick off each new team

-Copics MUST be used on each project (you may combine them with pencils and distress inks but main focus is copic techniques/coloring)

-term is for 3 months

What You Will Receive:

-a pack of Cryogen paper

-$20 Gift Certificate to spend on Copics/Refills/Spicas

-at least 4-6 digi images to use if you'd like

-1 Free Class here at CMC of your choosing

-you will get a blinkie to post on your blogs

How to Apply:

DEADLINE IS FEB. 25th

-Email me two projects that show off your style and technique the best to sjdean0574@yahoo.com  (not projects that have been used for other CMC challenges though)

-You can make cards, scrapbook pages, anything that has a copic colored image on it

-I want to see individuality and copic use---your copic level is not important to me

-include your blog address

-2 sentences why you'd LOVE to be on the team :)

First term starts March 1st thru May 31st

Views: 152

Replies to This Discussion

How exciting!    Oh how I wish that I could apply and would LOVE this wonderful opportunity.    Unfortunately, I have a very full schedule and know I am not able to take on any new committments, at this time.   But, I sure am envious of those who will be on the team and maybe some day in the future, I'll have my chance.

In the meantime, I'll be happy to promote the challenges on my blog, as I always have!  I love this group and it's a joy to be here and take part in the challenges!!

Good Luck on finding a fabulous team and my best wishes to those of you who are applying!!  WOOHOO!!

I think this is really exciting and a great opportunity !  I sent you an email Suzanne !
Good Luck Charlene!   :)
Thanks Lisa I am excited and nervous too !
Oh how exciting, what a wonderful opportunity for everyone, take careX:)

The opportunity to be supportive and inspiring is overwhelmingly exciting, thank  you!

Oh Suzanne.... You know I will apply!  How exciting to b on your design team!!

Hi Suzanne, will you be doing this again in the future. It sounds like so much fun. I know I am new here but it would be a dream come true to get a chance to meet the requirements. I have had not formal training in using copics. Would Stamp TV count as a place where I post my cards. Well any way I will look for more information on how to meet the requirements to try for a place in here. Have a great day and I love your group and all it has to offer.

Is there going to be another DT call soon? I can't seem to find any information on it.

Thanks,

Aletha

RSS

VK Design Company

AD SPACE!

If you are interested in buying ad space on this site, please contact me at sjdean@smartneighborhood.net
subject line CMC AD
! Thanks!

© 2017   Created by Suzanne Dean.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service