Color Me Creative Classroom

A place to learn all about Copics, Art & Other Crafts

I had the idea that we could each enter our blog address and become followers of each other. We all love comments and followers I thought it would be fun to have a place where we can access each other's blogs. We are such a close knit group of dear friends and I would love to visit each of your blogs and would love it if you visited mine.

Please add your comment with your blog address.

Big Hugs!

Views: 1961

Replies to This Discussion

I just discovered Color Me Creative! What a wonderful site with so much information!  I'd love to have some of you visit and follow my blog and I'll return the favor!

~Sandy

www.sandyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

Hi Sandy & welcome to CMC!  We are so happy to have you & have fun looking around the site, lots of fun groups to join and fabulous crafty people here to meet.  I run a no-drama-no-pressure only have fun site so ENJOY!!

Just wanted to let you all know that I have blog candy!!  Visit www.papercraftinwitherica.com for a chance to win!

Hi Everyone!!

Kinda been a lurker for a while   feel it's time to jump out of the closet!!  LOL

Visit me 

Lorianna's Corner

Have a GREAT day!

Hugs

Lorianna

Hi Lori, I just visited your blog. It is fabulous! I saw your hydrangea card and I swear it jumped off the screen at me. Just gorgeous. I am new at blogging. I made a page so it would be easier to enter challenges. It is fun but sadly, I have no followers! I hope to get some eventually.

Darcy

www.craftingwithdarcy.blogspot.com

I just joined.  It looks like a big group to start following!  Are there any smaller sub groups?  My blog is: corysnana1.blogspot.com  I'd love some new followers!  I just started blogging in January and have a small group of 18!  

I'm glad to have discovered CMC.
Cathy

Welcome Cathy!  There aren't any real sub-groups of this one but you will see a "regular" group of gals that post and comment here.  We also have other groups that are more specific to certain things like our cyber bookclub, silhouette club, mixed media, etc.  Enjoy!

I would love to be added here as well http://ihave3bugs.blogspot.ca/

RSS

VK Design Company

AD SPACE!

If you are interested in buying ad space on this site, please contact me at sjdean@smartneighborhood.net
subject line CMC AD
! Thanks!

© 2017   Created by Suzanne Dean.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service