Color Me Creative Classroom

A place to learn all about Copics, Art & Other Crafts

Looking for some class ideas?  What kind of classes or other crafts would you like to see here?  I'd love to have some feedback!!

Views: 826

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I too would love a class on cards and paper crafting. I would also like to learn more about how to selet the paper colors that would allow the artwork to "pop". Thank you! Will look forward to the future classes!
hi

how about a class to show other uses for the copics other than colouring in an image. something like grungeboard, changing colours of flowers, making your own metal embellishments as they are permanent, making matting and layering coloured paper to tie in with coloured image so its all tonal. basically trying to justify the pennies we spend on our precious marker collections by stretching their uses and trying to think outside the box. we all have a tendancy to stick with what we know by colouring in our stamped or digi images but surely we can stretch their versatility to other areas of our card making, scrapping and altered arts. hope this stirs a few ideas for you suzanne.
Hi Suzanne, I think a class on developing "scenes" (if you will, think that this could be lots of things) using digital images and then finishing them with Copic coloring. I read about others using Copics with different mediums. These could be combined with pop-up techniques. A whole new ballgame ....

Happened on this post and I would love to see the scenes too.  The Northwoods Stamp company's stamps are almost all scenes and they are a good example of what I like although I know there are other companies out there also.

I would love to see how to match different card stock and paper better.  I have so much paper and I would like to improve upon that area.  I guess what I am asking has all to do with color - finding that paper and those copics that just make everything pop.

I just wish someone could help get me into my classroom. I can log into main page but I cannot get into class. I have been in there but now I can't do it. I cannot log into Suzanne's smart nighborhood site.

Sarah---Do you mean Class 1?  You are already logged into the class under this email rider_808@hotmail.com .  You need to go to www.cmcclass1.ning.com and you can sign in there if it asks you--just enter that email and your password.  If you cannot remember your password you can reset it on the log-in box.

My 2 emails are :  sjdean@smartneighborhood.net OR sjdean0574@yahoo.com if you need to get a hold of me.

I like the ideas, different boxes to put our beautiful cards in, for gifts or to sell.  I like Lisa's idea.

Hi Suzanne, Is there a special way to enter the classroom I'm already set-up. I can login to the main page, but not the classroom.

Thanks for your help!

Whaddybo

Which class are you in?
Beginners 1

Thank you for asking Whaddybo
sending invite now to your aol email address---let me know if you don't receive it & check your spam folder as well!  Thanks!
I'm on my iPad so I went to my email and
clicked the link and it brought me back to this page
I don't think the iPad has spam.

Thanks!
Whaddybo

RSS

VK Design Company

AD SPACE!

If you are interested in buying ad space on this site, please contact me at sjdean@smartneighborhood.net
subject line CMC AD
! Thanks!

© 2017   Created by Suzanne Dean.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service